CorelDRAW for Beginners: Learn Corel Draw in just 4 Classs each class 40 Minute
Learn how to design in CorelDRAW with these easy-to-follow. CorelDRAW for Beginners: Graphic Design in Corel Draw.
- Introduction to CorelDraw & the Interface
- Workspace & Toolbox
- Working with Text & Objects with Creative Concept
- Doubt Clear (Concept Clarification)
What you’ll learn:
- This Course for Only Beginners
- Learn Interface of Corel Draw
- Basics of Corel Draw
- Combining vector shapes to use them in logos and graphics
- Learn How to Use Different Tools in Corel Draw
- Create Different Designs such as logo and vector
- Learning how to manage pages
- Students should have CorelDRAW installed on their computers to follow along.
- We teach this course using CorelDRAW, so it would be best if you’re using this version. But you can still learn even if using X7, X6, X5, X4 or X3
- The Interface
- The Toolbox
- Working with Text
- Working with Objects
Who this course is for:
- You are just starting to become a graphic designer
- Welcome for Newbie
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened CorelDRAW
- You have played around with CorelDRAW, but need some clarity in becoming a more skilled graphic designer
We are GO CLASS ONLINE and welcome to Live Class. We are really looking forward to working with you. We are Graphic Designer. We will teach you How to use Corel Draw.
Create graphics the way you want them.
Practice while you learn. This course includes practices files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of this course, you will become comfortable of Corel Draw.
We’ll be teaching this course using CorelDRAW, but if you have a previous version (X8, X7, X6, X5, X4 or X3) you can still learn like a pro.
What is this CorelDRAW Course all about?
In this beginner’s CorelDRAW course you will not only learn how to create professional graphic design, but also how to set your mindset to reach out to your goals. This course will cover everything you need to know to